Title: Data Scientist
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, TX
KyotoCooling® provides mission critical air-conditioning and cooling solutions to large data center facilities. Founded in 2006, the Company has over 500 installations worldwide on five different continents. Our customer list includes three of the top five data center owners / operators in the world. The Company’s headquarters are in Dallas, TX, with offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Streetsboro, Ohio; Toronto, Ontario; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
We are seeking a Data Scientist that will analyze large amounts of complex raw and processed information to find patterns that will improve our overall service.
- Discovering insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques.
- In addition to advanced analytic skills, s/he will also be proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets, architecting specialized database and computing environments, and communicating results.
- Should be highly analytical with solid expertise in analysis, math and statistics.
- Lead projects to identify patterns from structured and unstructured data to generate hypotheses for KyotoCooling systems.
- Match existing and future products to optimal market segments.
- Collaborate with researchers in project teams
- Timely delivery results and maintain clear communication
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst with data mining responsibilities
- Experience working with raw and missing data
- Strong applied math skills
- Understanding of programming fundamentals
- Understanding of statistics
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- PHD in a STEM field, including but not limited to: computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, operations research, engineering, economics, social sciences, physics, chemistry
Please send resume to email@example.com