Sr. Electrical Engineer
Title: Sr. Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, TX
KyotoCooling® provides mission critical air-conditioning and cooling solutions to large data center facilities. Founded in 2008, the Company has over 500 installations worldwide on five different continents. Our customer list includes three of the top five data center owners / operators in the world. The Company’s headquarters are in Dallas, TX, with offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Tallmadge, Ohio; Toronto, Ontario; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
The Sr. Electrical Engineer will design, develop, test, or supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for data center cooling equipment.
- Carry out assignments pertaining to new or existing products. These assignments will include but are not limited to research, design and development of components, parts, or changes required by new or existing products.
- Assignments to this position will be varied and challenging. They will involve a level of responsibility to insure they are completed on time and with the desired results. They will also involve ingenuity and originality to overcome technical challenges.
- Coordinate and expedite the implementation of new releases or changes while ensuring design requirements are maintained.
- Generate drawings as needed using software system provided for task. In some instances, candidate will be tasked with determining best software or design tools to accomplish objectives.
- When appropriate, generate Bills of Material as needed using system provided for task.
- Develop, plan and perform tests to ensure reliable designs and products that meet all project objectives. Document all designs, work and tests for future reference.
- Provide training and technical assistance to others as needed.
- Develop comprehensive written instructions for manufacturing process and service requirements.
- Potentially managing various internal engineering resources in multiple campuses.
- Utilize and manage third party engineering.
- Staying up to date on sub-component changes and managing the process of integrating overall design to accommodate changes and communicate changes to all stake holders.
- Ability to understand and follow all safety precautions.
- 7+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Electro-mechanical experience, preferably within a manufacturing/assembly environment. Experience at an electrical/control panel shop is a plus.
- Experience in the compressed air industry or engineering electrical controls for mechanical product similar in function/ complexity is required.
- In-depth knowledge of industrial control systems for machinery (VFDs, All Instrument types, Weigh Systems and etc.). Experience should include design for: constructibility, consistency, maintenance, and quality.
- Ability to lead teams of varying disciplines to ensure design integrity.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Good Knowledge of Electrical Control Panel design.
- Ability to evaluate software platforms and contribute to corporate decisions regarding multi-discipline software selections.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.