Title: HR Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: North East Ohio
Founded in 2006, KyotoCooling provides mission-critical, water free cooling with unparalleled levels of reliability, efficiency and modularity for data centers. With hundreds of installations in various climates around the world, KyotoCooling is the most experienced supplier of indirect cooling solutions in the data center industry. The company has offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Dallas, Texas; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
We’re looking for an experienced team member to manage HR tasks in our Ohio office and manufacturing facility. This includes overseeing the planning, supervision and evaluation of the HR functions, alongside the Director of HR. As we grow, we want someone who is progressive, motivated, and ready to work alongside a high performing team.
- Handles all HR related tasks and ensures that HR operations are handled confidentially and in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
- Recruits, selects, orients, and trains employees.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Drives a high performing team by coaching, counseling, and participating in goal setting
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments.
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers regarding HR policies and practices.
- Coordinates, implements and monitors plant-wide safety programs.
- Coordinates training and development needs and initiates programs to support training objectives.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Manages the administration of payroll and benefit enrollment for salary and hourly employees through G & A Partners.
- Manages, reviews, recommends, and implements actions to achieve company objectives in the areas of staffing, training & development, compensation management, employee relations, safety, policy development and administration, and payroll and benefits management.
- Responsible for filing timely responses for unemployment claims and appeals; and all other third party requests for information.
- Prepares personnel forecast to project employment needs (long term, short term and succession planning).
- Drives organizational change and communicates expectations to all levels.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant HR work experience required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience administering safety programs
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to complete tasks accurately, efficiently, and on time in fast paced environment
- Passion to promote safety
- Experience with OSHA regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; project management experience a plus
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Post secondary degree a plus
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org