Title: Refrigeration Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Location: North East Ohio
KyotoCooling® provides mission critical air-conditioning and cooling solutions to large data center facilities. Founded in 2006, the Company has over 500 installations worldwide on five different continents. Our customer list includes three of the top five data center owners / operators in the world. The Company’s headquarters are in Dallas, TX, with offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Streetsboro, Ohio; Toronto, Ontario; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
The role of the Refrigeration Technician is to setup a process to build refrigeration on the shop floor. Most work will be completed in the plant, however there will be times when the Refrigeration Technician will be dispatched to the field.
- Coordinate scheduling of periodic safety training for all project technicians.
- Promote safe work practices in the shop and field.
- Communicate any and all technician safety concerns to appropriate department.
- Ability to cut, fit, join, and assemble refrigeration piping.
- Ability to fabricate custom piping for components and accessory devices.
- Ability to assist unit assembly general construction as needed.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to: customers, clients and other employees in the organization.
- Ability to communicate clearly and be easily understood over the telephone using a headset in a call center environment.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player with staff personnel.
- Maintain confidentiality of all company information, business units and personnel.
Minimum Skills Required
- EPA Universal Refrigeration Certification
- Certified brazing accreditation through NATE, JATC, pipefitter or equivalent.
- Ability to connect and fit refrigeration piping.
- Ability to weld, braze and solder refrigeration piping.
- Troubleshoot and repair building mechanical systems.
- Observe and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Provide status and clear and concise reports to supervisors as required.
- Participate in training to improve technical knowledge and skills.
- Continuously strive to develop leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Create and maintain safe working environment and culture.
- Strive for continuous quality improvement.
- Actively pursue continuous improvement and lean manufacturing at all levels.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Post secondary degree a plus
Please send resume to email@example.com