IT Support Specialist
Title: IT Support Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, TX
Founded in 2006, KyotoCooling provides mission-critical, water free cooling with unparalleled levels of reliability, efficiency and modularity for data centers. With hundreds of installations in various climates around the world, KyotoCooling is the most experienced supplier of indirect cooling solutions in the data center industry. The company has offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Dallas, Texas; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
IT Support Specialists are the first point of contact for internal technical support. This position will entail working directly with all levels of the company. Utilizing your incredible troubleshooting and communication skills, you’ll make sure that technical issues never get in the way of the productivity and creativity of the KyotoCooling team. We want someone who is motivated and ready to take on challenges as we grow.
- Create and configure user accounts for new users, and disabling/pruning old accounts as needed
- Installs and configures desktop hardware for employees. Sets up phone, e-mail and computer access for new and current employees.
- Provide desktop support to in-house and remote users with all ranges of IT issues.
- Write and maintain documentation for hardware, software, and equipment.
- Researches, tests, and implements technical solutions that are effective and limited in risk exposure
- OneDrive setup, training, auditing.
- Assist with software license tracking and renewals for software maintenance.
- Manage and ensure backups and data security.
- Create and update DNS records and zone files.
- Troubleshoot Client Reported DNS Issues.
- Manage corporate website wordpress installation
- Two or more years of experience in hardware, software and networking implementation and troubleshooting in a Helpdesk or Deskside Support environment.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and define problems, prioritize issues, and implement or recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.
- Ability to understand and work in compliance with company security processes and regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (including DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Post secondary degree a plus
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org