Job Type: Full Time
Location: Tallmadge, OH
KyotoCooling® provides mission critical air-conditioning and cooling solutions to large data center facilities. Founded in 2006, the Company has over 500 installations worldwide on five different continents. Our customer list includes three of the top five data center owners / operators in the world. The Company’s headquarters are in Dallas, TX, with offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Streetsboro, Ohio; Toronto, Ontario; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
The Electrician will be in our Ohio manufacturing facility operating in a culture that values safety first and rewards hard work.
- Assemble all electrical components in air handling units; wire components
- Assist with electrical layout of units as necessary; read blueprints
- Install pre-fab components inside units (motors, fans, coils and filters)
- Assemble custom HVAC units: Install walls and roofs of air handlers using various tools & equipment
- Test units for quality assurance
- Clean units
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 2 years of industrial electrical experience
- Blueprint reading skills
- Overhead crane experience
- Knowledge of Lock Out Tag Out
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to use: Tin snips (bull dogs), hammer, electric sheers, tape measure, marker, cordless drill, conduit, pipe threader, saws, miscellaneous air and electric powered hand tools, ladders, conduit bender, pop gun, impact wrenches, vice grips/tongs & snips.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org