Title: Plant Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: North East Ohio
KyotoCooling® provides mission critical air-conditioning and cooling solutions to large data center facilities. Founded in 2006, the Company has over 500 installations worldwide on five different continents. Our customer list includes three of the top five data center owners / operators in the world. The Company’s headquarters are in Dallas, TX, with offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Streetsboro, Ohio; Toronto, Ontario; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
We’re searching for an experienced Plant Manager to join our Ohio office and manufacturing facility. The right candidate will be vital in building our plant operations.
- Provide support to all manufacturing teams and manage efficient integration of work flow.
- Compliance and management of HSE requirements.
- P&L responsibility for all plant operations.
- Oversee daily floor operations.
- Hire and train new employees.
- Maintain all relevant shop records.
- Continuously improve all floor operations.
- 10-15 years in a senior plant manager position.
- Experience with custom and mass production.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified.
- Strong understanding of 5S principles.
- Experience with developing and maintaining ISO certification.
- Clear understanding of all OSHA requirements and ability to implement and maintain compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field, master’s preferred.
- Manage with servant leadership mentality.
- Continuously strive to develop leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Create and maintain safe working environment and culture.
- Strive for continuous quality improvement.
- Actively pursue continuous improvements that lead to lower costs.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Post secondary degree a plus
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org