Title: Product Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, TX
KyotoCooling® provides mission critical air-conditioning and cooling solutions to large data center facilities. Founded in 2006, the Company has over 500 installations worldwide on five different continents. Our customer list includes three of the top five data center owners / operators in the world. The Company’s headquarters are in Dallas, TX, with offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Streetsboro, Ohio; Toronto, Ontario; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
The Product Manager is responsible for product ownership for KyotoCooling’s core platforms. Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies. The position will report directly to the CTO.
- Be an agent of change. Our industry is seeing a shift to being software technology forward. Help drive that change.
- Drive internal and external consensus for the strategic direction of our core platforms and how they enable products within and outside our company.
- Partner with the engineering leadership to reliably ship software that delights internal and external customers
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- 10+ years of product management leadership, shipping software.
- Comfortability with agile development
- Strong ability to bridge technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong ability / appetite for communication, e.g. you should like to write and present.
- Demonstrated experience managing platforms, external developer communities
- BA or BS degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
Please email resume to email@example.com