Technical Support Engineer
Title: Technical Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, TX
KyotoCooling® provides mission critical air-conditioning and cooling solutions to large data center facilities. Founded in 2008, the Company has over 500 installations worldwide on five different continents. Our customer list includes three of the top five data center owners / operators in the world. The Company’s headquarters are in Dallas, TX, with offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Tallmadge, Ohio; Toronto, Ontario; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
This role will be focused on supporting major event activities. These activities include investigation, coordination, communication and reporting of ongoing efforts to support customer requests. These efforts could include inbound customer requests and responding to proactive real-time monitoring of client equipment using start of the art monitoring technology.
- Oversee 100% of the service requests, events and problems.
- Ensure all service levels and individual key performance indicators are exceeded.
- Interact with customers as needed for scheduling and customer service. Advise the leadership team and account managers on situations requiring additional client support or escalation.
- Manage and coordinate the response and resolution of urgent and complicated support issues. Ensure effective escalation to upper support tiers and communication with the customer throughout.
- Provide input to creation and documentation of systems including processes and procedures.
- All standards and processes are followed to provide effective service delivery and extraordinary customer service.
- Troubleshoot, investigate and diagnose events, identifying underlying causes of events and preventing recurrences.
- Determine root cause of failures and document according to established failure-analysis process.
- Monitor and manage work-in-process to ensure all work is properly prioritized and completed as expected in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide and coordinate appropriate resources as needed for KyotoCooling’s project managers, coordinators, account managers/sales, and consultants.
- Ensure managed service agreements are implemented and managed consistent with the terms of the agreement
- Maintain security of all customer and proprietary information.
- 2+ years technical experience.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of self-management and commitment to delivery timelines.
- Ability to clearly explain technical concepts and analysis implications to a wide audience.
- Proven interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills, and ability to address conflict with others constructive.
- Ability to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Related degree considered in lieu of experience.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.